Grilled Chicken Breast Kale Salad
- 1 bunch organic Kale, chopped
- 2 organic Chicken Breasts, grilled
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 2.5 oz Parmesan cheese SALAD DRESSING
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 bunch organic Kale
- 2 organic Chicken Breasts
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Red Pepper
- 5 oz Parmesan cheese
540 per serving
Please watch the short video above to see how it’s done.
1. Rinse kale, remove leaves from ribs, then chop in 1 inch pieces and place in large bowl. Slice red pepper in long 1/4 inch slices, and add to bowl, along with Parmesan.
2. Rub chicken breast with olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste. Heat pan over medium heat. Add chicken, and let it sear on each side for 4 minutes. Remove from heat, and let rest.
3. Combine all the ingredients for dressing, and stir until blended.
4. Toss dressing in to kale, peppers, & Parmesan and let soak. Kale is best when left to soak in dressing because it doesn't get soggy like lettuce.
5. Slice or dice chicken however you like. Slice avocado. Mix in and enjoy.